Welcome to Zion Insurance , Get a quote by calling: +250 788 740 570

Motor trade insurance

If you operate a car-valeting company or a Body Work and Service and Repairs the motor trade insurance got you covered.
The following are some of the most common aspects that can be covered by motor trade policies:
Road risk: If you take vehicles onto the public highway then you need road risk cover. This could be the case if your staff is delivering cars to buyers, or if you run a mechanics business and you need to take cars out to check faults. If your business doesn’t require vehicles to be driven on public roads, you could consider parts-only cover, which is much more basic.
As with normal motor insurance, you can opt for road risk cover, which is comprehensive, third-party, or third-party, fire and theft.
Employers’ liability insurance: This protects your business against claims from your staff – you should have this if you have employees regardless whether they’re driving vehicles or not.

Public liability insurance: This covers you and your workers against claims made by customers or members of the public.

Product liability insurance: This offers your business protection if you fit a new part to a customer’s vehicle, but the part then turns out to be defective.

Material damage cover: This covers any vehicles or equipment you own, for example if you run a motor dealership it means your unsold vehicles are insured.

Get time by saving money. Call +250 788 740 570